Comcast RISE 2022
Welcome - this is where you apply to the Comcast RISE Investment Fund program!
For an optimal application experience, please use Chrome
For first time visitors please follow the steps below:
- Register with SurveyMonkey Apply by clicking ‘Register’ in the top right. You will not be able to start the application process until you register.
- Validate your email. Check your inbox (or "SPAM" folder) for an email from "Ureeka Grants" with instructions.
- Click on "Apply" to start your application. Complete the Eligibility Quiz by selecting ‘Check Eligibility’.
Please note: If you are deemed ineligible you will not be able to move forward with the application process.
- Once eligible, you can save your progress at any time.Log In to continue your application.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to hit Submit after you've completed all sections of your application to be considered for this program.
Thank you for your interest in the Comcast RISE Investment Fund! You’ve reached the application page. Please review the below information before applying.
To be eligible to apply, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Operate in (1) of these geographies (as defined by Comcast via zip codes) in the United States:
- Atlanta: Clayton County, Cobb County, Dekalb County, Fulton County, and Gwinnett County
- City of Detroit including Hamtramck, MI, and Highland Park, MI
- Pittsburgh: Allegheny County
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia County
- Minneapolis-St. Paul: Anoka County, Carver County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Scott County, and Washington County
- Be owned by an individual eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the start of the Program Period that also meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Owner identifies as a person of color including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American among others or a woman;
- Person who owns the business is the primary decision maker for, and has been actively engaged in the day-to-day operations of the business;
- Owner owns at least 51% of the equity of said business;
- Business is independently owned and operated and not a franchise location;
- Business has been actively operating for at least three (3) years;
- Business does not fall into any of the following categories:
- Chamber of Commerce (can be a member but not an actual Chamber of Commerce);
- Public or private education provider that participates in the E-Rate Universal Service Program;
- Church or Religious Organizations including nondenominational ministries, interdenominational and ecumenical organizations, and organizations whose main purpose is to study or advance religion
- Political advertiser;
- Any business related in any way to the growing, marketing, sale, distribution, or use of marijuana or related products;
- Manufacturer or retailer of drug paraphernalia;
- Virtual MVPD;
- Internet Service Provider;
- Gun manufacturer or retailer;
- Fireworks manufacturer or retailer;
- Tobacco/vape manufacturer or retailer;
- Illegal products or services provider;
- Adult entertainment company, including, but not limited to gentlemen’s clubs, adult toy stores, adult magazines, and adult programming services.
- Business employs less than or equal to twenty-five (25) employees (including full-time and part-time employees);
- Employees of Comcast Corporation, and each of its respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to enter or win; and
- Only one submission per business owner;
- Business owner has no prior felony convictions, tax-related convictions, or child support delinquency convictions;
- Applicant may not currently be serving (either in a full-time or part-time capacity) as a federal, state, or local government or quasi-government official or employee;
- Business or business owner who has previously received a Comcast RISE Investment Fund monetary grant is not eligible.
Must meet all other eligibility requirements as stated in the Official Program Rules.
Grant Official Program Rules
Now that you’ve reviewed the above, you’re ready to begin. Click ‘Apply’ to get started. Once you complete the eligibility quiz and are deemed eligible, click ‘Apply’ on the program page to start your application.
Click here for FAQs on the overall Comcast RISE program.